Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
be careful with all incs in this area, we have stayed in a few and they havent been great, so you will probably need to opt for a 5* to get anything half decent, make sure you read as many reviews on the hotel as you can before booking too, have a good look around at diy prices and packages, theres loads of companies that do all incs to this area

quickrooms

freedomdirect

travelrepublic

these are a few to try
Try here for All inclusive deals, http://www.goldtrail.co.uk/
I personally wouldnt do All inclusive, And I dont think you will find any cheaper than the above, Forget the rest if you want it cheap, I have been twice already this season on a self catering basis to Marmaris costing £106.60 in May and £105.60 in June, Fantastic flights Fantastic transfers Fantastic Hotels, Note many many people do not like the hotels operated by Goldtrail but I only sleep for a short period of time in them therfore this doesent bother me at all.
  • Edited by rwb46 2008-06-17 11:30:14
Sorry but I would give Goldtrail a wide berth. They really are a case of you get what you pay for with most of there accomadation.
Yeah i have just had a look at Goldtrail and they are a bit dearer than a lot of the other sites i ahve looked at to be honest!
Hi im not quite sure of the tour operators of the holidays i have looked at so far, the websites i found them on are:

Sunsave - 14 nights Marmaris all inc for 2 people £636 total price (this is the cheapest i have seen so far)
Holidaygems - 14 nights all inc for 2 people £674 total price to Icemeler

These are just a few examples i have been looking at so far.

Thanks
Have a look at the Sun-wings site. From £380 for a 4* for 2 weeks.

Parky
:) I always book with http://www.icmeleronline.com have traveled with them for 7 or 8 years now usually twice a year and found them 2nd to none,they always go the extra mile.

Diane and Norman :wave:
posts have been removed from here. Please do not use this thread to continue the bickering that has been removed.Sorry Kelly- I hope this hasn't put you off posting on our Turkey forum.
Hi Fiona, sorry i wasnt aware of any bickering taking place! Im just trying to get a bit of help! It hasnt put me off at all.

Thanks
hi kelly rich
have you dates in mind and where you want to fly from ie gatwick,bristol
do you want to go diy or rather with tour operator and have your holiday protected by abta and alike.
diy is ok your flights should be covered by abta or atol
booking apartments or hotel or transdfers may not be :cry
if you list all your needs i will be easy to find right one for you
hope this helps
Hi jcarey

Dates are earliest 12th Sep and latest 14th Sep if we were to go for two weeks or from 12th Sep up to 18th Sep for 10 nights, flying from Gatwick of Stansted, doesnt matter whether diy or with tour operator, prefer all inclusive as im not sure if Turkey is as cheap as it used to be it was about 7 years when i was last there!

Hope this helps!

Thanks rwb i will check that website also!

Thanks
found this on
http://www.otbeach.com/process

2 adults
Your Flight
Flying out on 12 September 2008
Departs Gatwick at 22:25
Arrives Dalaman at 04:10
Reference: /LD5A

Flying back on 26 September 2008
Departs Dalaman at 18:45
Arrives Gatwick at 21:15
Reference: /LD5A
Last few seats
Flights Price:
2 adults x £182.00

Flight price includes flight seat, passenger duty, fuel supplement and ticket on departure/delivery fee.
Flights Total: £364.00
Hotel Siesta

Icmeler
1 x All Inclusive, Twin Room Balcony/ Terrace
Hotel Total: £588.35

Change Hotel

Online Booking Discount: £29.52

Total Holiday Cost: £922.83

hi kelly rich
have you a budget in mind
Hi thanks for that but thats quite expensive compared to the cheapest one i found which was £636 for 2 weeks all inclusive. We are trying to spend as little as possible as we have just moved house and so money is quite limited so the cheaper the better!

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.