Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
i have been looking for the last few months not found one yet

wizard
me too, i'm hoping prices start to come down in next few weeks.
To be honest I doubt they will come down for that time of year and with what is going on but you never know.

I got a good deal for mid June flight only so cant complain but then I did book it a couple of months ago.

I use http://www.kelkoo.com and find them very cheap.
Got a good deal last June - but we did only book the day before we travelled - not to be recommended for the very nervous though.
caits06-do you have a price in mind you would consider a cheap deal?
I also agree that trying a day or 2 before you go is probably the cheapest way to go,particularly if you don't have any accomodation in mind.
As cheap as possible prob about 800.00 for a week for 2 adults and 2 kids, or is that just not going to happen ? we are already booked for a fortnight in october but that seems so far away, we would not be really bothered what accomodation we were in as long as it was clean. Dont mind waiting to the very last minute either, was just thinking that maybe with the world cup on at that time there might be some bargains going about otherwise will just be waiting til ocober.
Hi there

I have seen a few for around £900. Is that too much? One was to the Tasmaria in Paphos flying from Glasgow.

Jamie
Where did you see the one for tasmaria for 900 ? that sounds like a good price especially from glasgow ??
The villa looks gorgeous, i hadnt thought of doing it that way, i will def be adding that website to my favourites page, possibly to book for next year, thanks for your help :)
Hi

The price has gone up a little this morning to £946 based on 21/06 at 10am out and 28/06 at 17.45 back into Glasgow. Not sure what the Tasmaria are like but there are other options for around that price on http://www.mytravel.co.uk If the other side of the Island is more up your street, they also have the Vangelis Aparthotel in Protaras for around the same price also flying from Glasgow on the same day as above. I was looking at other operators but unless you get a free child place the price goes way up.

Good Luck!!!

Jamie
Jamie we have reviews of the Tasmaria which you can read by Clicking Here

The Vangelis Hotel reviews are HERE
Just as an idea i know of a place in paralimini that does cheap accomodation all you need to do is get flights the website is

http://www.cyprus-apartment.info

I went last year and it was spot on

Hope this helps :)
thanks, those prices look really good but where would be the best place to try for cheap flights ?
You seem flexible with dates, ready to go and willing to organise your own hols, so may be you'd be interested in this.

2 or 3 adults in my party want to delay their flight. It's too late for a refund, but they have checked that the names on the tickets can be changed, and I think that they would agree to sell them for about 1/2 price. Tickets are Gatwick - Larnaca return for 26/4 - 10/5 (no accommodation).
have you tried the libra, xl and olympic holiday web sites we got great deals for june and july
Where do you want to fly from?
would have to fly from glasgow or possibly manchester, but i think i will just wait till the last minute, it would have to be end of june when schools finish, thanks for all your help though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.