Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
In my experience Christmas is pretty much the most expensive time to travel to the Canaries and there's no such thing as a cheap flight. Expect to pay at least £300 each for a charter.

However, Easyjet must be releasing their xmas flights soon and they may be better value.

Also bear in mind that Lanzarote's main charter flight day is Thursday, which this year is Christmas/New Years day....
Unfortunately Easyjet only fly to Lanzarote from Gatwick and this is the case for all the Canary Islands. I think you will find prices a bit steep at that time of year from Midlands airports, so consider going from Gatwick if you see a good deal with Easyjet. The cheapest price I found was flying Monarch from Birmingham and that was almost £300!per person. Hope you find something.
Best Wishes Caz
  • Edited by cazB 2008-07-07 18:19:30
madmadge
Easyjet have Lanzarote flights on sale for this Xmas. 21stDec. to 28thDec. works out just over £200 pounds each. Just thought I would let you know in case you missed it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.