Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Pat, the Playamar Apartments are near there and seem quite cheap.

I know that http://www.sun4udirect.com do them.

Sue :)
:D I've just booked levante club apartments with benidorm spotlight for 4 persons £133, they had even cheaper accomodation too, but wanted a 2 bed apartment, if its a 1 bed apartment your after there's much more choice. Try wintersunshine holidays too, the prices of both companies are around the same, give or take a few quid. Good Luck. BBB
Thanks for your replies.I have just checked sun4udirect and they have the playamar cheaper than the other agents,they work out at £668 for 2 people on 5TH August for 2 weeks.I have also checked benidorm spotlight and they have Les Dunes Comodoro on a BB basis for £678.I think these prices are going to work out quite dear for my son,the flights are now £200 each,maybe he will find something cheaper nearer the time or will it be more expensive.I haven't booked last minute for years so i dont know if people still find last minute deals.
Thanks for the info.
Pat
:D Hi pat, unfortunately you have probably picked two of the most expensive weeks to go! (High season, and kids school hols - although you probably know this!). The prices are sky high for these two weeks at moment.

Have you checked jet2 for flights, I find them cheaper than any other airline Plus when you are checking for accomodation try : http://www.hotelscomparison.co.uk Put your dates, airport in, and they will compare prices with about 7 or 8 different companies, (and sometimes there can be a couple of hundred quid difference!)

In my experience, I have never come accross a late (Cheap) deals (For these particular 2 weeks), if anything they go up in price, especially in the 6 weeks hol. It's a pity its not towards the end of august, as the prices do seem to come down at bit,we've booked to go on the 28 august for a week £680 for 2 half board, with thomsons.

Good luck, and I hope you find something in your price range.

Regards, BBB
:oops: God, I'm rubbish at posting links, ignore the one above: This is the correct link

http://www.hotelscomparison-9.co.uk
Thanks bellyballyboo,thats a great website,i was just wondering if there was a comparison site for apartments.I've checked on here and found Mariscal 3 apts,they seem to be the cheapest so far so i will show this to my son and see what he thinks.You are right about going in the high season but i have no choice as i dont like to take my daughter during the school term.I did this last year and the headteacher was not too happy,but it was unavoidable as i had a few hospital appointments and could not go during the holidays.
Any how many thanks for taking the time to help.
Regards
Pat
:D Hi pat, after you have filled in the dates, airport etc... there is a small box (Near to accom details), which says something on the line of "Tick to show all available apartments",(so you can look for both apartments and hotels.)

I know what you mean about taking your daughter out of school for the hols , I have the same trouble at my sons school, I took him out for a week in oct (Authorised), yet still received a snotty letter, and a threat of sitting before a panel, if I took him out of school again!

Good luck in your search, BBB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.