Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Flight prices are expensive to Turkey and you really have to book the year before to save money go here for info on cheap flights, http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=134620
Have a look at the prices they are charging now for your choice, Then price up flights your Accomadation and your transfers, A lot of people dont take the chance with Diy but it isnt much different to booking with a travel agent and most of the time its a whole lot cheaper also.
If you paid for eg £300 each for flights, thats £1500. Leaves £1500 for two rooms, or one two bedded apartment. That should be fine if you booked independently.
I'm not sure if Lykia World does 2 bedroomed apartments the others may do.

If you want a price for Lykia World they have a UK office that you can get information from. If you go to the Lykia thread you should find the details on there. With the others you mention you will probably need to email the hotels directly. Alternatively try a booking agent like travel republic.
I've seen inside a 2 bedroom apt in Lykia World village - very nice indeed :tup
I think Monarch hotels were coming in the cheapest for Lykia for accommodation only.
you would find it cheaper to stay in hisaronu or ovacik and just vist olu when you wanted to by dolmus its only 10 minutes away just down the mountain :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.