Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
These restaurents are priced very keen.
My problem is that the ones I see are never busy-I then worry about the food lying around and being served again the following day!
Best of luck,
Billyboy.
yes i dont know if i fancy them we normally stay in loscristanos we are there in feb for a month and we use the many stars they do a buffet and all ways been nice there
some nice places to eat on colon harbour
6 of us went to them on quite a few occasions this year (we stayed at the Pueblo Torviscas Apartments) They are wonderful, cheap and cheerful, food is fresh as it is constantly replaced, enough choice, but don't expect the 30 to 40 dishes you get over in England, free liquor at the end of meal, they actually leave you with 2 different bottles and you can have as much as you like and they are lovely people. What more can you ask for!
thanks for that my mum and dad are in tenerife and went thee other night and said it was ok we go tenerife mid week so will try when we get there thanks again
Has anyone tried the Chinese or is it a Thai in the old Mercedes premises facing the petrol station in Cristianos, looks a big place.
Rodz
hi my mum and dad and friends went last night to that one they said it was good they will cook your meat in a wok while you wait think they said it was 7.95.euros
we are going to try it next week when we go
hi the chinnese in front of santa maria is very good not the one at the bottom of there road the one in the middle plenty of choice
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.