Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I thought you were about to invite us all over to yours for Christmas dinner Chilly! :rofl :cheers
Chilly - we'll be there in spirit but right now we're freezing our butts off in Blighty! Is everybody absolutely certain about this global warming stuff?

We'll raise a glass to all you lucky folk in the Carvery on Christmas Day.....800 rupees.....we'll spend that on the crackers!! :que

Have a great time!! :cheers
Sounds an absolute bargain! :tup Plus someone else doing all the cooking and clearing up. :yipee :yipee
Just wish i could be there. :cry
To late Chilly,theres a group of us already booked at Rising Waves.
See ya tonight :cheers
ahhh bless, i will raise a glass to all our loevly ht absent friends!! and you split and mrs split you traitors :rofl just back from a wonderful meet at the carvery, loads of us there... its 2,30 am so best go to bed !!!!!!!!!!!
chilly
Thanks for the offer Chilly but think I will give it a miss, would rather be in freezing cold, wet Scotland :rofl
Glad you had a great night at the meet, hope you were on your best behaviour since I ("the sensible one") wasnt there :rofl :cheers
well Gem my behaviour wasnt good but compared to some i think it was ok :rofl missed you. polly and IC though......... night night x
chilly wrote:
well Gem my behaviour wasnt good but compared to some i think it was ok :rofl missed you. polly and IC though......... night night x

And im keeping some of my pics for proof incase of blackmail :rofl :rofl
Anyone know if Ram does home delivery? He might have to have the worldwide option though :rofl I will be slaving over a hot stove on Xmas Day thinking of you all out there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.