Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
anastasia club
70 Posts
Hi Diane, Anastasia in Armutalan area. I think it's in a much better area than Pineta, i too stayed there but much prefer Armutalan area. Check out the map. Sure it is on there. It is near Excelsior and Ampitheatre
so gutted your going there been there 2 years running my daughter loved it great people great rooms good all around we used to walk to marmaris every nite come out of reception turn left then right walk down past amfitheatre until end of road follow road around past grave yard stay on right all the time turn right at end of grave yard then just follow the road it sounds far but not really ps if you pop in green hills mention sunderland lot from last year sophie etc i am sure you will be treat good love anastasia tell jack he's a poser have a goodin wish i was going
hello all

have just been reading all the reviews about club anastasia cause we've just booked for July. There seems to be a big noise problem with these apartments. Can anybody that has been there this year inform me if this is true please.

Also I booked here because of the kids club and peeps are saying that is a washout !!! Are we going to be driven mad and will it come under the heading of holiday from hell!!! :evil:

To save my sanity would you all PLEASE help with any advice re should I be packing earplugs by the bagful, a minder for my teenage daughter and a diy entertainment kit for the kiddie???GULP
Hi there, I have just returned from a lovely relaxing weeks hol staying at the club anastasia, there was just my friend and I we has a attic room which was looking onto the pool we didnt find the noise any trouble.The music started around 10.00am troughout the day with pool activities which really wasnt up to much, the waiters around the pool were very nice and friendly, a word of warning is to keep a good check on the card system they use for food and drinks etc they said we owed them money but it was them in the wrong they were charging me for every single drink when it was happy hour and it was buy one get one free, but we got it sorted, also dont book in the hotel for a turkish bath it cost us £15 each just go outside the hotel and you can get everything we had for a fraction of the price in the same place. All in all the hotel I highly recommend its clean nice location, quite a walk from the front though but we caught the local dolmus cost 1ytl, we did find though that it was filling up with more families as we were leaving probably cos of the school terms. I,m going back 1st week in sept and its not like me to stay in the same place twice, l ooking forward to it. Hope you have a nice holiday. KRIS X
Thanks Kristina for taking the trouble to reply - appreciated!!

This card system seems to be a bit troublesome. How does it work exactly? Do you settle up with the Visa card or with sterling ?
Will try the place opposite for trips etc. Can anyone recommend a really good hammam with top class massage (female masseuses if possible)
Do the day boat trips have blaring music ? In Bodrum we went for a "lazy days" boat trip and the boatmen played garage music all day long at approx 80 desebles. We were the last to get on due to the fact that the hotel was furthest from the Marina and we wondered why these two mattresses out the front were free even though the boat was packed - you've guessed it there were right beside what I thought were lockers to store your stuff but these were the giant size speakers!! I had ringing in the ears for 2 days

Love to hear all the hints and tips etc so keep 'em coming

3 weeks to go yeehaaa

DELLY1 :lol: 8) :D :) :wink:
Has anyone been to Club Anastasia, Marmaris. Myself, Hubby and 2 boys (age 11 and 13) are due to go in July. Just wondering what they were like. Is there much to do during the day for the boys. If anyones been please let us know.

Cheers. :D
Hi Lashb, myself, husband and son (19) went to these apartments last May for a week and enjoyed them so much we returned in August for two weeks! Apartments are quite basic but kept spotlessly clean. There is an entertainment programme which starts around 12 in the day with various activities, such as water polo, quizzes etc. I think there may also be a club for younger children. The activities are organised by an English company called Funtasia. The staff are excellent, everyone is so friendly and the boys at the Havana Bar will be sure to keep you entertained throughout the day into the night. There is a restaurant attached to the apartments which is very nice as well. I'm sure you'll love these apartments, it's also worth while checking the reviews which this site and various other sites have. Anything else you wish to know feel free to ask me. Enjoy!
Hi Lizzy

Thanx for quick reply. Sounds as though you had a good time. When you book a holiday you never know what to expect do you? I'll read some of the reviews to see what they have to say.

Thanks again.
:lol:
Going to club anastasia, marmaris in the summer. Anyone been, if so what's it like. Going with husband and my 2 children. Is there much entertainment on during the day for my boys (aged 13 and 11). Any info. would be much appreciated.

Thankx. :lol:
hi, going to anastasia club, marmaris on 28th may, any info will be greatfully received, ie, how far beach, what is best currency to take, comments if you have stayed there etc
also slightly concerned about safety in turkey.

has anybody booked the anastasia on a diy holiday recently if so how much did you get it for

thanks pam xxxx
Hi first time on here. Myself , hubby and my 2 teenage sons are off to turkey next thursday. Can anyone tell me what its like in marmaris and has anyone stayed at club anastasia.
thanks staffy lover
Booked to go to this hotel with my husband and 3 children in July. Has anyone been before? Or going around the same time? Any feedback appreciated!!
Yes, plenty of our members have been and posted reviews which you can read by clicking Hotel Reviews at the top of the page.

luci :wave
Can anyone recommend any good restaurants near the club anastasia that is family friendly and any information on the hotel would be appreciated.
Can anyone tell me if Air Con is included in the price at Club Anastasia? It doesnt state anywhere in the itinerary if it does or not!!
Claire :)
In my previous visits to Turkey the only time free Air is available is if your on an All inclusive package, But this does not mean they are all that way, Prices vary according to the Hotel, I have seen it being £20 per week and also £30 per week.
air con only available if its in your package check with your travel agent. if not i think it might be about £30 a week .anastasia is a great place to stay i have been twice good choice have fun
Thanks oneilly, really looking forward to it, not been to Turkey for 4 years so very excited. Wil have to call FC and see if it is included, otherwise, another expence :duh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.