Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
joan.pw,

It's just off one of the main roads as you head in to the old village, about 10 minutes walk from the centre of Icmeler. I'm mobile at the moment so don't have everything to hand. If you do a search for Icmeler map, you should fine the resort map topic with it shown. They look quite nice, I had a walk up their the other year.

Darren
They are on the same side as deja vu but opposite end of the street, my friends stayed there last year on their first ever visit to Turkey (following my recommendation) but will never return. They were overcharged at the bar, put in an attic room and generally not well treated! This will be our 5th visit and we love it, but cannot pursuade our friends to return :(
Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Daystar is nowhere near dejavu but is facing the Rhodes apartments

New owners and definitely cleaned up its act for 2011

John
apologies to the op for my error!! they are up a side street off the same road as deja vu. As many people know where Deja Vu is i thought this would help ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.