Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Going to Club Mac in August. Has anyone any handy tips/advice. I would really appreciate your feed back.
Hi maldo this complex is great for kids as well as adults,we have returned 4 times and are going in september for two weeks.
Got a great deal with monarch for two ai with flights included from manchester £895 for us both,you can't live at home for that,there is a water park right across the road get your hand stamped and you can leave the water park and go for your meals and return at no extra expense.
The beach is lovely they have a free bus which takes you there every 30 mins,if you want to go in to the town it is only a short walk away, come out of the jupiter turn left walk straight across the road, keep going you will come to the lake carry on straight to the end where you will be facing the belle vue turn left the shops are along this road as well as restraunts.
The fridges are 45euro's per week but they do a room called the superior room with a fridge, kettle ,hairdryer,and tea and coffee making facilites,lcd tv, not much more expensive it would cost 90 euro's for two weeksfor the fridge but the tour operater was only charging £117 for two weeks for all the extra's so any one wanting a fridge speak with your travel agent and ask about these rooms.
hope you have a great time. :sun2
Thanks very much for your reply. I have read so much negative feed back that I was almost dreading it. I take it they are from those peole who moan about everything then? I am going to speak to the travel agent about the superior rooms, they do seem worth it. Do you have any info on the restaurants/entertainment within the complex?
Hi the restaurants are great there are one in each hotel which you can use,
they is only the jupiter open at dinner but the food is great,
they also have microwave's in each dining room
The entertainment is also great it is at the circus tent which is out of this world
they is something everyday and night,you can't go wrong with the club mac belive me i can't wait to go back happy holidays let me know how you go,when are you going. :sun2
Hiya,

My family have just returned from hotel Jupiter at Club Mac and thought that the place was fantastic. No problem at all with any of the pools and not one single report of anyone being ill.

I am a chef so know all about food cooking/holding temps etc and was very impressed with what I saw at Club Mac. The choices are amazing and everything was cooked to perfection.

The whole complex was very, very clean and I would not hesitate to return to the complex again
Oh that's just BRILLIANT to hear. and thanks very much for your replies. I will certainly let you know how I get on. My kids don't know they are going, we are just going to waken them at 3.00 in the morning and tell them they have to be in the airport. Can't wait to see their wee faces.
I phoned the travel agent about the superior room and they said I have to go through Club Mac, I'll e-mail them and see what happens. Thanks again that's just made my day.
I did the same and my kids had no idea either, I was the best Mammy in the world for a while..and then they started fighting again :duh

If you have any other questions whatsoever don't hesitate to ask :)
we are going to the hotel jupiter again on the 18th july has anyone been this year yet just wanting a few info things from whats new from last year
Hiya,

We were there the last week in May, if I can help I will. What would you like to know?
Hi can any let me know if they have been to club mac at the end of september as we are going for two weeks from the 26/09/09, is everything still open what is it like at the hotels at this time, we have been before but earlier on in season so i am hoping that the hotel is as lively with it being september,thanks :sun2
Can anyone tell me if there is much to do for a 14 year old boy here, oh and do they have cider on the A/I.

Thanks
WE JUST CAME BACK ON THE 1ST AUG THIS WAS OUR 3RD VISIT YES THERE IS PLENTY TO DO CLUB MAC HAVE THERE OWN ENTERTAINMENT TEAM WITH STUFF GOING ON ALL DAY FROM 10AM TILL 4PM THEY ALSO HAVE STUFF FOR ADULTS TOO THEY DONT HAVE CIDER ALL INCLUSIVE I DONT THINK ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW JUST send a PM

edit to remove personal information ......wizard
markscott1

mark please abide by the rules of posting

1) Do NOT post in all CAPITALS - Your post WILL be deleted.

wizard
Hi all.. im off to club mac in majorca in a couple of weeks, i have only just found out there are approx 10 floors, im terrified of heights and would rather sleep on a sun lounger than be that high up :yikes
should i try to get intouch befor we go to request a lower floor, or just leave it until we get there, theres a total of 33 of us going, i dont care if im not on the same floor as all the others, i just dont want to spend the whole week not being able to sit on my balcony..

any advice very much appreciated.. :tup
I think I would make a request now, and perhaps follow it up with a friendly reminder a couple of days beforehand.

reservascm@mac-hotels.com

David :wave
Thankyou David... for the link too, i will do it now! :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.