Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
club med cancun
8 Posts
If no one from this site has been you might take a look at the glowing reviews on TripAdvisor.com
I've added this hotel to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here

Many thanks :tup
I went many years ago for my honey moon and it is not known as one of the club med "family" type places. It was quite the party place and I don't recall seeing many, if any children. Maybe they changed that, but I don't know. Try Cozumel at the Holiday Village White Sands resort/ Occidental allegro. Very family oriented and fun. Seen many weddings there on the beach and in the beautiful gardens. If you dive, try scubawithalison.com.
I guess it has changed since I went. I looked on the website and it seems they have it set up for families. When I went, it was crazy.
thanks silverbubbles for the reply, yes, it has changed qite a bit, they seem to be gearing more towards families, which is why I looked at it, I still will look at white sands, cozumel, as that looks great too, will look forward to the reviews on it.
I think its great that the club med in cancun now wants us families as I'm sure we will spend the most money !
cheers,
juby
juby5, I absolutely love cozumel over cancun. Cancun is just too much. Cozumel has a mix of both. You can go into town and get all spring break crazy or you can hang at the resort and have a balst as well. Good luck making your decision.
thanks, silverbubbles, I have to agree with you about cancun, we went 9 years ago ( pre- daughter time !) and really loved it , definately one of the best holidays I ever had !
As we will be more hotel based this time, we want the facilities to suit our 7yr old, so I may well go with cozumel as I haven't been.
cheers,
juby
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.