Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Jackie

The Club Orient is located in the Armutulan area of Marmaris. This is set back from the beachfront
but its a busy area with lots of restaurants/bars/shops/places to book trips etc... If you want to go down to the beachfront or Marina/Bar Street area you can easily jump on a dolmus (they run every 5 mins in summer). The No 2 will take you to Tansas then from here you just need to walk round to the Marina, pass Ataturk statue and continue walking along and you are going in the right direction for Bar Street. Alternatively the number 3 dolmus will take you to the Point Centre and the beach is only a minute away from there.

Click on this link. Look at the very top of the map towards the left hand side. As an approximate guide if you look at the Alpina that is "roughly" the area you will stay in.
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss241/scottishbikers/galllery3/mymar-1.jpg

As I say Armutulan is a busy area with lots going on, we love this part of Marmaris, you dont need to venture far as theres lots of really good restaurants right on the doorstep. I hope this helps a little.
Thankyou Morh, your reply was a great help.

Jackie ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.