Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
suzettemarie unfortunately we do not have reviews for this accomodation perhaps you could give a review when you return from there, please.
Hi there,
I will certainly give a review if I go there or wherever else I end up going.
Hi Suzettemarie, Club Tenerife is situated at Los Diamantes (2 I think) in Los Cristianos. If you google timeshare+club tenerife you will get more info about it.
Hi Vivien-Marie,
I'll give that a try.I'm trying to get next year's holiday sorted - we have a timeshare that we exchange - we were at the Beverly Hills Club 2 years ago and really liked that, but were told you can only go there once every 5 years.
Hi again, well Club Tenerife is just around the corner from there, but to be honest, my friend stayed there and didn't like it as much as Beverly Hills, her room wasnt very nice although I'm sure there must be some nice ones, she found Club Tenerife was a maze of corridors and didnt have a very big pool.
Can you not get in at Hollywood Mirage? if not, Bev Hills do private rentals as well if you wanted to save your timeshare weeks, or try where I am at Port Royale across the road from Bev Hills, same builders but private apartments in very pretty complex.
Send me a private message if you need any help with accommodation there as I have lots of contacts.
V-M x
I have been to Club Tenerife and must say I rather liked it. It was not quite up to the standard of Beverly Hill Club/Heights/Mirage but it was pleasant enough. I actually had two swaps into this resort and I would go again if I did not have my own place now.
i have to say we have had loads of fab hols in club tenerife.in fact we had a better time than when we went to beverly hills club-the apartments in club tenerife are great,better than beverly hills-the mirage has very thin walls!!the only thing i can say against club tenerife and it is only minor and that is the pool is freezing and small-excelent english breakfast in the pool bar though!! if you need any more info let me know angie x
We have been to Club Tenerife three times. The first time was through a timeshare bonus week and the apartment faced the road with Hollywood Mirage opposite. That apartment was very basic. We had better apartments booking privately. The last time we stayed there the apartment was great - very spacious with our own private roof terrace. We quite liked it but I would agree that the pools are too small and cold. We tended to go down to the beach every day but there wasn't a courtesy bus at Club Tenerife when we were there. Beverley Hills Heights accommodation and pool area is far superior.

If you want to try somewhere other than Los Christianos we stayed at El Marques in Purto Santiago and the apartment and pool were great - short walk down to Los Gigantes (although tougher coming back up the hill!!)
Hello. We are going to Club Tenerife at the end of February. Has anybeen there and what should we expect. Thanks
Just returned from Club Tenerife, Los Christianos. Very clean comfortable apartment. Small pool - not many sun umbrellas or shade. Would recommend Krackattenerife. Very nice bar with live entertainment. Two very good singers each night and different entertainment most nights as well.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.