Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thanks for your help, looks good!
I have also booked this Hotel for the 5th of July 2006, after some carefull searching, managed to get it for £2800 for a familly of 4 including a 13 year old and a 14 old in a 2 bedroom room, I think it's a great price for that time of year. :D
What a difference a few months make,I was offered this hotel this week for £206 for 2 weeks via Thomas Cook website!.Decided on the Hemera as it is nearer to Side and last time we stayed in Sorgun we had to get a taxi to Side or go on 2 dolmus via Manavgat.
We surfed all over the internet, we where quoted £4000 for the same holiday from Glasgow from Thomas Cook!!

If you where quoted £206 per person for 2 week's you should have jumped at it.

Unbelievable price 8)
we're thinking of booking this hotel for next april, got a good price 706 for the 2 of us that's including fuel supplements in flight meals etc.

trying not to be put off by reviews saying how packed it is because hopefully in april it won't be quite as packed. as for the germans and russians, we stayed in belek this year (sun zeynep) and it was the same, but to be honest most of the english there were complete chavs and really embarassing!

does anyone know if id-end april would be considered out of season and therefore mean there aren't the same facilities or some restaurants are closed etc ?

L x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.