Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
i was in magaluf last July. A lot of the smaller clubs were free to get in, unless there was a special night on (popcorn, foam or uk club tours)
also most of the fun pubs were as good as clubs as they had dj's on. BCM was about 25-30euros but had a free bar, that was peak season so it might be cheaper in June? I didnt go to BCM's so cant offer advice on whether it was a good deal or not.
I'm not certain about the system you mentioned as we never seen or heard of it whilst we were there, Magaluf clubs are WAY cheaper than there Ibiza counterparts but nowere near as big or as good. Maybe she good try and blag her way into the pay clubs for free?? it works for some
:oops:
I had a look on a forum i sometimes visit on magaluf and YES there is something called a MCP club pass which is basically a stamp on your hand to get into the smaller clubs in the resort, not bcm's.
We didnt notice it when we were in magaluf for the weekend but as the fun pubs were just as good as the clubs we didnt really venture into them.

According to the forum (which i can give you the link to if you pm me) the price for the pass is yet to be confirmed and can be bought in resort....hope this helps
Hi

I've just returned from a week in Majorca - there is something called the MCP pass, we got it one night (by accident) and it was 6 euros (this was early in the evening tho and I think it might go up in price the later the night gets) and it allows you into 3 places - Bananas and Boomerangs (not sure of the other place). This price was just for 1 night, not sure if you can get something for a week's stay. But as Zonecrew says the fun pubs are much better and they are all open until 4 a.m.

Hope this helps.

Nicky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.