Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Looks like THIS SITE may be what you are looking for as it covers most of the main coach operators.

luci :wave
Thanks Luci, that looks a great site, will have a good look later, I have seen a couple of tours on there that take my interest straight away.
Hi

We've done a few Cosmos Tourama trips to Italy and they were excellent - there is a really wide variety and you can do a week visiting lots of different places and then a week staying somewhere to chill out. The company has an off shoot -- the book on the phone version - called Archers Direct which are cheaper and basically the same company.

:wink:
Thanks for the info, I have had a look at the cosmos tourama site and requested a brochure, there seem to be loads of interesting holidays on the site, we are limited to one weeks holiday due to family comittments but I do like to dream about having 2 weeks away, maybe some day.....
Hi

We have done a number of tours and if we'd come home at the end of the first week we would have been very, very happy!

Happy hunting

What areas are you interested in - we may have stayed at some of the hotels in the Cosmos brochure and may be able to help with the tour info. Did you get the Archers Direct stuff? Same holidays - a third off!!!!

:wink:
PS Love the cat! He / she looks gorgeous! Prrrrrrrrrr
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.