Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Wendy

I dont know whether they are open this year. I know last year they werent taking anyone, even the restaurant wasnt doing that well. It was in dire need of a refurbishment. Most of the people that usually stay there have gone elsewhere due to the management and the large turnover of staff. Whether things have changed this year, I dont know. It has been going downhill for the last two years. Hope this helps.
Hi Rocky
Many thanks for your reply. Thats a shame, the good reviews are outddated now so probably best to look elsewhere. We will definitely be staying somewhere is Icmeler, so will have a look at it when we go. We are looking for a hotel or apartments by or very near the beach ( 5 minutes orl ess walking) but not expensive, room only or SC - any ideas.
Hi Wendy

There is the Kontes Hotel which is next door to Coco, but they tend to get full very quickly. We stay at the Navy Hotel which is a little back but still five minutes walk to the beach. If you want apartments why not try Icmeleronline, they have the Iguana apartments which are very nice. Take a look at the website, whatever you see if you get in touch with them they will help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.