Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
:wave Brad 121

That is fantastic news. Did you go to Bulgaria :?:

We went to Bulgaria in 2004. To keep it succinct when we arrived at Bulgaria we were informed that our hotel had over booked us and were placed in another resort some 10km away. We were astonished as the holiday had been booked over 11 months in advance.

I complained whilst there and rung the travel agents in UK for assistance. We were offered a pitiful £200.00 for the 4 of us. I declined the offer and proceeded with ABTA. After months of writing letters and sending off relevnat documentation we were offered £500.00, which we accepted. :D When in such a predicament it is vital to complain at the resort to obtain relevant evidence to pursue your claim. We were told that if we had not retreived the evidence from the rep then we would not have stood a chance.

Kind regards

Kazee
Hi,

We did go to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria with them.
We never complaint whilst there. We sent letters upon getting home, and we today got a cheque. Not much but acceptable.

We had to send video evidence, but that done it and the threat od legel action.

Yours,
Brad121
Well done Brad & Kazee.

You didn't let them get away with it, and that does everyone else a favour because it makes travel companies think twice about overbooking and building sites next door.

Peter
Hi,

My best advice is do not take *NO* as a answer! My travel advisor (EMMA) also got involved, so that helped.

Send eevrything recorded, and keep on at them!

Yours,
Brad 8)
:thanks Peter of York

I must state that this was my first complaint ever in all the years we have been going abroad........... and hopefully the last. At the end of the day someone somewhere broke their contract with us, as a result we had no option but to complain.

Kind regards

Kazee :D
Hi,

This is also my first complaint after my many holidays. They lied when they said it was minor and I had no choice to complain.

Yours,
Brad 8)
Glad to hear you sorted it out Brad well done :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.