UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Thanks for this info! I have family in Ireland and this will work a treat! Did you see that you can email 'the other party' and they can download or print their own directions? I also found a slider that lets you change the halfway point.
Speaking of relatives AuntyG, is Buzzbob one of them ? We note that you have both created new accounts specifically to promote that website, and also just happen to be posting from the same IP address :roll:

David :wave
:shock:

Nope, I do indeed have family in Dublin and will be using XXXXXX - not a relative of buzzbob, but working in the same office, different company.... Well done for finding that out! If you check out the site though, you should agree that promoting it or not it is quite a uniqe site with lots of potential to help travellers....

:oops: AuntyG
And what exactly is your connection with the website you are recommending ?

David
Hmmmm. Sounds a suspicious question to me, I don't intend to get slain for being enthusiastic! Our companies share some office space, as lots of small businesses do, and these guys have been working on this for ages, that's how I got infected with halfway travelling fever.

I just think it is so cool that it is live now...
The question isn't suspicious, but the posts are. When we have two accounts created specifically to promote a particular website, with both users not just sharing an IP address with each other but also with the website concerned, then it does set off alarm bells, especially when neither user is entirely open about their connections with that site when they are posting messages to each other on ours. Unfortunately, all that is usually achieved in such circumstances is a block to any links for the website concerned, to try and help ensure that our members are not misled by biased or false recommendations.

David
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.