Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi yes the Coral Sea Imprerial was the Conrad. The Imperial will cost you more to get out and about as not alot outside the area it is located, whereas CSR is in Nabq and you have lots of shops etc within walking distance. Personally for kiddies I would choose CRS. If you book and need advise with trips or transfers please dont hesitate to ask.
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your help! We decided to book the Coral Sea Imperial & are booked to go out in June :hyper We can't wait as this will be our first trip to Egypt! I have loads of questions & am sure that I will be on this forum loads over the next 3 months! Any tips anyone wants to pass onto a newbie will be greatfully received!

Debs :sun2
What date in June?
We were there last May and are going back on 3rd june for a week.

Garry
Hi Garry,

We are going on the 19th June for 2 weeks & can't wait :hols ............its going to be a big adventure i'm sure!
If you have any tips to pass on Re:CSI please do! We have booked a Ocean front 4 room, I wanted a Jaccuzzi room but First Choice said that we couldn't have that as it wouldn't hold all 4 of us! Maybe worth enquiring when we get there as it was the same price.

Debs :sun2
we are going on thursday,so will let you know how things are :tup
deckchairlady wrote:
we are going on thursday,so will let you know how things are :tup

Have a great holiday! :sun2
Hope you have a great time. We were there last May and had a great time. Just hope nothing much has changed since the change of owners.

Rubyloo we went last year for the first time and like yourself we didn't know what to expect although we did have a lot of advice from Pippy and her mum Phyll.
It was one of the best holidays we have had and that is why we are going back this year. Everyone is different and we all expect different things from our holidays but we work hard for them and so expect to enjoy them. Any questions just ask and if i can help i will.
Garry
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who has sent as reply.........Just counted up the weeks till we go! 15 to be exact plus 1 day...how sad is that! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Deckchairlady..........Have a great time & don't forget to report back will you! :cheers

I'm sure there will be loads of Q's nearer the time.........Oh...Just thought of something! Do you need any jabs? We have had quite a few for Cuba & Dom Rep sp hopefully we will be covered.

Bye for now..........
Dx
Vaccinations are recommended but not compulsory so the choice is yours ;)

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=30364

Worth bearing in mind though that any insurance claim you make for ill health may be affected if you choose not to have the recommended vaccinations.

For this reason I did have them.
thanks all off to bed for early rise to airport wohhhooooo ill report when i return :tup :cheers
just got back had a fantasic time did not venture out of hotel as i heard namma bay was a dump and a rip off
will definatly be going back any questions ask away
Hi Deckchairlady,
Glad you had a great time! What kind of room did you get? We have booked a Ocean front 4 & just wondered if that was a good choice! Also do they serve Diet/Sugar free drinks (Pepsi/Coke etc) as I am diabetic! Not a huge problem if not but helpful! Can you get sparkling wine on the All Inc? Some of the reviews I have read have said that the towel boy will put towels down & save you sunbeds is this true?

Thanks in advance
Debs x :cheers
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday at my favourite hotel! :tup
Here is an address that i have used but i still havn't got a reply but it did not get bounced back so it must be valid

imperial@coralsearesorts.com

Garry
can you tell me if there is kettle in room at csi as i cant function untill i have my nescafe :tongue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.