Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Stayed there on a late deal two years ago and had a very good holiday. Some excellent eating places in St Georges South particularly The Balcony and Sunset Cafe. A peaceful resort with a great beach, Corfu Town makes an excellent day trip.
Went to st george south last year and stayed at corfu plaza app's had very nice time, app's clean and plenty of room but if you have young children ask to be put away from the pool area as entertainment goes on till about midnight and can be a bit noisy if you have tired little ones. We asked to move and they were fine and even gave us the keys to go and choose which room we wanted!! Great place for kids lots of entertainment and staff were fantastic my 3 year old and 1 year old loved it and still remember the names of some of the staff now!! The creche and childrens entertainment came in handy and gave us some sunbathing time in peace!! plus kids had fun! Eating out of resort very cheap and child friendly we always had to rush ours though as we had our daughter nagging us to hurry up so we'd be back for the tots disco by the pool!! You can hire buggys so don't need to bring them with you, also the usual high chairs etc. Hope this helps let me know if want more info. :D
Hi Jo,Have been going to St George for the last 6 years,and agree with all that the others have written!It is a lovely place,friendly people,safe,with good restaurants and bars/tavernas.The complex is clean and suitable for all ages.(We didnt have any children with us and although the entertainment went on till about half 11 it didnt really bother us noisewise)Quite enjoyed the little ones singing karaoke!On the day of leaving,we found a thank you note and a miniature bottle of ouzo left for us by the management of the Corfu Plaza!-not many places do that and it was a lovely gesture.I have stayed in various apartments in St George but would not hesitate to stay there again.You will find a lot of reviews for Corfu Plaza on holiday watchdog which may help you,or if you want any more info on the resort please ask!Can't wait for June when i will be out there again! Happy Hols! Sue :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.