Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Can anyone tell me if there is a dress Code for Xmas and New Year gala dinners in Coronas Playa. Last year in Tenerife for New Year men all wore Dinner Jackets etc which was lovely. Would like more of the same :?: :D
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if there are many free toiletries available to residents of the Coronas Playa, Costa Teguise, or do i need to take plenty of my own?
I've been caught out before, taking loads of shower gel, shampoo etc. only to find it is readily available at the hotel.

We are going on 16th July for two weeks, not long to go now :tup

:cheers Angie :D
I've got to email my friend Yola, who runs the spa in Coronas Playa... so I'll ask her if she knows.

failing that, there's a little shop directly to the right of the main entrance - and a couple of Spar shops, as well as the British Supermarket Celeste.

My vote? Leave the toiletries at home... cram in extra shoes... and then just buy local stuff here if you get stuck. I always used to keep freebies off the front of mags etc for holidays.

I'll reply in here if I here from Yola in time.

Elle xx
Hi Elle,

Thanks for your reply. I look forward to hearing from you. I still have 3 weeks left before I travel so hopefully you will hear from your friend.

Regards,

Angie :tup
You're more than welcome Angie. I've dropped her a line... so I'll yell when she replies.

In the meantime, someone else might know too.

Elle xx
Hi Angie... me again. I got a reply this morning - and she says that yes, you get little bottles of shampoo and shower gel in your room. But that's all the detail I have.

Elle xx
Thank you so much for finding out for me. I dont think i shall take any shower gel, just get some more if I need it whilst i am there. We fly on the 16th July, its our 25th wedding anniversary, and am really looking forward to it.

I really do appreciate your help.

Regards,
Angie x
Ah then congratulations for July then hon! Have a lovely time!

Elle xx
I am considering going to Lanzarote for first time in September. My mother recently broke her ankle so I hope someone could tell me if the Coronas Playa would be suitable, as long as it hasn't a lot of steps I would consider it? Thank you.
coronas playa is perfect for you and your mum,if you ask they will give you a ground floor apt and no stairs at all,even out to the first pool area, there is a second pool area further down with stairs so ask for the top pool. there are some bars/shops etc just on the doorstep too so no long walks if you dont fancy it.our friends always stay here and love it,food,entertainment,service,everything fab!
marysol, thank you for your prompt reply, the Coronas Playa seems to tick all the boxes.Thanks for the tip regarding the apartment with no staiirs muchly appreciated.
no probs,they also have a great rep team head rep is mat,they cant do enough for you,so dont worry about asking,enjoy your hols.
Hi everyone, Can anyone tell me about the All Inclusive deal at the Coronas Playa? Is it worth it and can you have any drink? Also,, do you need to wear a wrist band? :que

thanks in avance
Welcome to Holidaytruths, play. While you wait for some feedback here in this topic, we also have a separate reviews page for this hotel ... please click here to have a read.

David :wave
hi i am thinking of staying at the coronas playa costa teguise for next christmas, can anyone tell me which side of the hotel is quiet at night, dont want a noisy room at night, was thinking of asking for a high floor, . can only afford the standard room. please help. :que
I don't think there are any noisy rooms in the Coronas Playa,and we had a ground floor room. All rooms the same size but some are made up as superior at a supplement. If I was you I would email the hotel before you arrive asking for quiet room. The hotel is worth the "Gold "status, we like it so much went 2 years in a row.
ok thanks for that, just read a review, and someone mentioned having aroom near the entertainment centre, which put mo off slightly, anyway just booked for next christmas, cant wait! do you know if there is a dress code for meals? :)
The entertaimnent is in the big top in the grounds, the entertainment finished by 11 then live music til midnight. Most people left at 11 so music was finished by bedtime. Dress code is long trousers for men at dinner, strictly observed, most ladies dress up for dinner so its very nice, and restaurant staff are all excellent. I am so jealous, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time. Before I went I must have emailed the hotel at least 6 times, they replied every time and nothing was a bother.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.