Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
costa brava
5 Posts
Hi raem .. welcome to Holidaytruths. This forum is full of members' opinions about holidaying on the Costa Brava. Whether they are of interest to you may depend on what sort of holiday you are looking for, when you are going, age group, likes and dislikes, etc. It may be worth having a browse, and then asking any specific questions which you might have, with a little more detail about what sort of holiday you are hoping for. As for the weather, again it very much depends on when you are planning to go. We have a Weather Q&As topic HERE which may be of interest.

David :wave
Hi Raem
We have been going to the Costa Brava for at leat 10 yrs, first of all the last week of may , weather would be warm enough that you didn't need coats or jackets, then we started going in August , the weather was a lot hotter as you would expect, but not as hot as other Med resorts . Last year though we had everything from thunder, lightning, trees were blown over on the beach, even flooding . My daughter and myself went one year at the end of April while my hubby and son went to Torquay for a football tournament , guess who came back with a tan ............ the boys , we had very strong winds no sunshine very very cold . But the weather didn't spoil the holiday we just made the most of it .

Lynne.
Been to both Estartit and Calella de Palafrugell, and enjoyed them both

We usually go late May or late September, temps are usually mid/high twenties and that is how we like it. Have been to places like Castell Montgri, Estartit, in July in the past, but to be honest it was too warm for me, and just too busy / chavvy!!
been to calella,lorret, and blanes and had good weather everytime been to all the costas and they were all good
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.