Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi WHL, I was looking to stay at the Santa Rosa. Would you recommend it? Is it far to the town square.
We stopped in the celeste apartments last xmas and had english channels on our tv. Had to hire the tv remote but money back at end of holiday.
stayed in a few in ct but most i can remember only having sky news and a music channel no sky1 and itv etc but as you will no the bars do :cheers

love meatxx
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies. We have booked a private apartment which seems to fit the bill.

DebbyMark - Re Santa Rosa - it's situated a little way away from the Main Square - in the Playa Bastian area - it is opposite the big Thomson's Hotel Las Coronas Hotel - and is right on top of Steptoes and the Cavern Bars. I struggle sto recommend it though 'cos the more of you who book there, the more likely it is that we can;t get booked! It is about a 10 minute walk from the Square - and there is a bit of a cut through by the El Guarapo Apartments.

Regards

WHL
We had a very noticeable drop in the amount of UK channels available this year -in a villa setup - BBc & ITV & SKY all trying to make sure the broadcasts don't go beyond their national limits seem to be taking effect.
the bbc and itv over the last year have moved to astra 2d satellite, same position but a tighter footprint focused on the uk.

2d reception is available in the canarias, but requires a 3meter dish minimum, and alot of people still suffer from loss of signal for a few hours in the evening
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.