Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
If anyone would like to post a review for a Couples Resort, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Hi we are going in January for 2 weeks if you can wait that long lol my daughter had a her honeymoon at Couples Negril and she convinced us to give it a whirl we chose Swept Away for all the Watersports if you look at their web site http://www.couples.com there is an interactive map which gives 360 degree views of all the accomodation and all the main attractions HTH regards G
Hi,

We went to COuples Negril last Dec/Jan.

We too were debating between the 2 Negril resorts...... reason we chose Couples Negril was because of the bigger pool (my husband likes a nice pool) and at the time Swept Away only had a small pool. (they were having a bigger one built which may now be completed)

Also, we weren't too keen on the Swept Away resort being seperated by a road.

We had a good time, it's not the be all and end all and could do with a refurb soon, but we had a nice New Years.

If you are especially into your rooms, chose Swept Away, where they are much nicer. If you after more activites and a fun holiday, chose Couples Negril (the rooms aren't much to write home about though).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.