UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
i stayed here when it first opened bout 7yrs ago :? it was fantastic when i was there cant comment on food coz was self catering but park is great and entertainment was brill :D
anybody been to the haven site at ayr going in aug half board 2 adults and 3 teenagers 2 aged 16 and 1 aged 14
A friend at work has been on a few weekend trips there and thoroughly enjoyed them.She said the entertainment was very good.

Alexa :)
Hiya

I've got a Silver booked this weekend for a week and will let you know what it's like when I return. I was quite looking forward to it until I seen reviews on Ciao and the Reviewcentre. Ah well...it was dead cheap so looking on the bright side at least we won't be at home!!!

See

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews55525.html

I'm not optimistic!
Hiya Brownetts

I've returned from my hols. For full details of my experience have a look at

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews55525.html

I've tried to be as balanced as I could.

All I can say is I hope that you have the weather on your side!
xxx
We have been to this site twice now on full board last time was last month. Myself, husband and 2 grandchildren along with some friends, we all realy enjoyed it. The food was better last year but was still ok this year plenty of choice and loads of it, from cereal to full english breakfast or both if you want. Evening meal there was always a good choice with vegetarian meals as well.
Hope you have a good time and the weather stays good for you 8)
Imp
Always busy there, never stayed but been on night out
I was there October 2003 - good site, can get very busy. We went B & B - Silver - rooms clean enough (though wouldnt say spotless), food and entertainment reasonable. A good enough site for a short break - more than can be said for the one at Wemyss Bay (british holidays I think)
Hi, has anyone been to this park & if so, what do you think? I've been reading some reviews & they're not very good. I'm really only going so I can see how it's all changed since it became Haven rather than Butlins.
Any opinions would be appreciated.

Kazzz

EDIT: Merged with existing topic
David HT Mod
as you can see i was asking last year i got a cheap deal and took 2 16 yr olds and a 15 yr old i thought it was good value for money what i paid anyway the entertainment was ok beer wasnt that cheap 4 pt jugs were a tenner always found somthing to do rooms ok i had 3 bdm gold apt food resonable
:D hi anyone with reviews of craig tara i.e. caravans and chalets, are they clean, what's the food like there, are you next to the beach? entertainment, is it family orientated? or am i better off in berwick village??also if anyone can tell me how far is haggerson castle from the train station? thinking of going to one of these parks but need train stations near and buses, no car!!
ashley0611

Parkdean own Wemyss Bay now, and no one i have heard has said a bad word about the entertainment and the like in recent years .. we have a static there and love it

... as for Haven, i've heard enough stories of Craig Tara to make sure i would never visit it! Only hear them through people who have owners vans there, but can't verify any of them though, so no use saying any more!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.