Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
F/C send you the entry cards to fill out yourselves a couple of weeks before departure- be careful that you fill them out correctly as if you make mistakes then you will have to buy new ones yourselves at departure.
There are plenty of threads on this site showing how to fill out the forms and info required under the topic CUBA VISA Q & As
My mistake, Just saw that thread and posted in there to avoid confusion.
Are you sure that it states 'departure tax included', We are traveling to Cuba next week with FC and Dep Tax has to paid in cash on return
25 CuC's each (approx £16).
It isn't a fortune but at least you can plan to have it available.
Cheers
Andy. :wave
Without a doubt. I dont have the confirmatino with me at the moment but I printed the conformatino page off and it says something along the lines of "for your concenience the total holiday price includes a mandatory departure tax"

Something similar as well for the arrival form.
hi, fc send you your entry visa which is included in the price but you do have to pay on leaving the country we have been to cuba for the last two years with first choice unless it has changed since last may.
I think I read that after May 1st, entry/exit tax will be included in all the prices with First Choice. If you travel before that date you will still have to pay locally.
Here's a cut and paste from the booking screen on the First Choice website as you go to the last stage of booking:

*Sorry, I've had to edit your post as First Choice do not allow the copying of material from their website. Please refer to the FC website HERE. Pippy*

Looks like its all included then?
Sounds like a result. :D
Just a pity that We're going over a couple of months too early :gluck
tourist visa cards are sent to you 10 - 14 days before travel for you to fill in and yes the departure tax is included within the holiday prices
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.