Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
:tup hi carol,as a rough guide £50 sterling will buy you 60 euro's in malta at the moment,lots of currency exchange places at the resort of bugibba,maltese shop owners are quite happy to take sterling and will give a good rate of exchange on your purchases,gold in particular. i am a regular visitor to malta and own a timeshare in bugibba at the dolmen resort hotel which i use every august,plus i am staying at the relax inn hotel in bugibba for a week in may.i note that you will be visiting malta for the 1st time so i hope that you enjoy your trip to this fascinating island,use the buses to get around,buy a 1/3/5/or 7 day bus pass at the bus station in bugibba or from the driver for unlimited travel to all parts of the island.check with the post office for your euro's to see how they compare,i think they are pretty good,better than some high st banks thats for sure.have a great time in malta and leave a review about falcon court on this website. happy holiday.joe.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.