Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
try marks and spencers web site (travel money) i can recommend crown currency too.
no no im sorry if i didnt make myself clear. i dont want to exchange pound for euro here in uk i want to know the exchange rate in malta coz i know it is usually better and if it is very favourable i will take sterling with me and get it there(in malta) if a maltese resident can tell us what the rate is and perhaps update the rate on here each week ( or so) please please pretty please with a cherry on top and chocolate flakes. thankyou.
you made it very clear, just not to be read after bottle of red wine ha ha sorry !!
On saturday (30/1/10) I received 1.14 euro for the pound. in Qawra
Ok moo moo i let you off, hope you enjoyed the drink. M&N ta muchly, thats exactly what i was looking for, i had a feeling it would be better in Malta coz Round where i am in UK the quotes are from E1.05 to E1.08. that settled it, i will take sterling and change only what i need,when i need. thankyou.
I am sure that I have mentioned this before but if your get a Nation wide flex account they give a better exxchange rate anywhere in Europe and the are no charges. Much safer than carrying cash
Yes but what if you have your card stolen or lost it, then what would you do for money, tell me that then.
same as if you had your cash stolen..... PANIC!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.