Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Brilliant, I enjoyed reading. Thankyou.
Great trip report Dave with lots of information. However feel free to edit with prices seeing as this is not ICR. ;)

It would also be appreciated if you could update the Moonlight Apartments' review page on here. Even if it is just to say that everything is the same as last time, people look for recent reviews so a few words would be very welcome.

luci :wave
I thoroughly enjoyed that read , many thanks for taking the time to post it.

Wilson ;)
OMG,What a fabulous review. :tup
I am so pleased you managed to get to Icmeler this year.
All the restaurants you visited are on my list for 4 weeks time and I will be taking my wedding ring to Firuze to be altered!
We were going to give Icmeler a miss this year as we have been going since 1992 and have been every October for the last few years but after going to Rhodes in May for 2 weeks(big mistake)we just couldnt not have our October fix of Icmeler.
Every time we went to Rhodes,Town which was lovely,we could see the Turkish coastline and I was so tempted to get the ferry over to Icmeler for a few days.
Only just today I have put the binoculars in my bag to take to Tommys to watch the flag walkers. :rofl :rofl PS Nice to hear Savas is back this year. :tup
What a fantastic report for the first time in 20 years we have not been able to get to Turkey. Reading such a detailed report has made me even more determined to get back next year even if I have to walk :)
Thanks for sharing
a great total holiday review, made brilliant reading thank you :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.