Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Emma,

I haven't stayed at the Delphin Palace but we have recently returned from a holiday in Lara Beach, Antalya staying in the WOW Kremlin Palace, which was further down this 'resort'. There is a line of maybe 30? hotels along the Lara Beach, all looked to be 5* and most of them were impressive from the outside. The Delphin Palace stood out as it is a vibrant shade of burgundy but it looks beautiful with the 'Indian architecture'. The beach along here is wide with soft yellow sand and suitable for children. The area is about 10 miles from the city of Antalya and the whole stretch is served by dolmuses. There are a few shopping centres, supermarkets and a couple of restaurants though I imagine most of the hotels here are AI. Hope this helps. Cazz
thanks for all your help
Hi all

Just looking for a holiday for next year, anyone have any info on this hotel, cant seem to find anything.

Thanks Julie :D
We have booked this hotel for 2 weeks next september 2 adults 1 child for £1500.00 WITH ECLIPSE!!!
hotel looks great on their website delphinplace.
That sounds a great price , where are you flying from and have you got there website address ?

Thanks
Hi

We fly from Gatwick on 15/9/07, we did book early (may!), got a free child place and a discount of £139.00.

website is just eclipse direct .co.uk they are part of the first choice group.
we too got offered this at a great price, they told me it was cos this hotel was new to them so they were offering such good prices, but the reason i decided against it was theres nothing nearby the hotel, and i like to go out of hotel and have a walk to shops, other bars etc, so this put us off, but it does look good apart from this, just depends if you dont mind being complex bound or not.

ive got the brochure with it in so if theres anything you want to know let me know and ill tell you what brochure says
hi, we too have looked at this for next year,thomas cook are featuring it for 2006 but the travel agent doesnt know who they are with for 2007 as its not in thomas cook summer brochure 2007.Any ideas who all operators are dealing with this hotel???

sallington
hi

yes its with first choice next year
We decided to book this hotel, just done it via the First Choice website, £1448 for 2 weeks in June 2007.
we go in September 07, so look forward to your review!!
I will put a review on here, if anyone goes before i do please do the same.

thanks

julie
just found some reviews on this hotel

type in delphin palace hotel into google and it will give you a link to trip advisor

hotel sounds good, but not many british poeple staying there
Has anyone been to the Delphin hotel on Lara Beach. We are thinking about booking it for August 2007.

thanks
Karen
Hi,Have a look at some of my previous postings on this Hotel.I do not think that you would be disappointed if you decided to book.

Ian
Does anyone know the e mail address for the Delphin Palace Deluxe. I have tried but cant seem to find one. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Karen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.