Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Diani sea resort
10 Posts
I'm hoping that you get a response to this soon Mazza, it's one of the places I am considering for easter!
I managed to find some reviews about the hotel on Trip Advisor, most of which were really positive. Got talking to a friend at work who stayed in Mombasa and she said Diani Beach was gorgeous and recommended the Tsavo safari. We go away this Sunday so when we come back I'll let you know how it went, which may help plan your Easter trip!

Three days to go and counting...! :D
That would be great, thank you very much. Have a wonderful time :D
We do have a review page for it but we are still waiting for its first review! :(
Well if I ever get there I will definitely write a review for you Fiona :D
thanks Eloisa- much appreciated!
I will make sure we send in our review when we get back...I've even packed a note book to scribble down a few things when we are there just in case I forget! :D
Sounds like you're well organised the Mazza, have a really good time, if you could make a note of how expensive it is to eat out over there I would really appreciate it :D
Hi, stayed there last June 2005. Had a fantastic holiday, and will go back. The staff are wonderful. The hotel certainly isnt the best in the region, but the attitude of the staff more than make up for this and they will do everything to make your holiday special. If you go, look out for Juma Buga and Ronron, two of the waiters, they are really special. Don't be put off when you arrive, the hotel really is good and remember you are probably very tired when you get there. We arrived and stayed 1 night and then went on the safari 1 experience, doing Tsavo east and west - an experience we will never forget. On returning from the safari, having recovered from the plane journey we had a wonderful time at the hotel and will never forget it. When we go again, we will not do the safari immediately but have learned that it would be better to settle into the hotel and get over the journey for a couple of days, then do safari, then return to the hotel for relaxing.

Have a good time, Bev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.