General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have never stayed at an airport hotel in all the times I have been on hoiday but thats due to Manchester airport being a half hour drive away. However Im considering for the next holiday we will try one as we are too tired for early morning flights due to lack of sleep the night before so think it would be nice next time to try one.
We've just booked for our sumer holiday. We have a 9.am flight which means geeting to the airport between 6am and 7 am. We live a 1 1/2 away, so taking in the airport parking charges , we feel we have a better deal by staying the night before.
I stay at both Gatwick, Heathrow and airport hotels here in Germany quite often. I invariably have early morning flights or late evening arrivals and I have obtained some really good deals from discount sites i.e.Holiday Extras in the UK.
We have a 9.am flight which means geeting to the airport between 6am and 7 am.

Helen, I thought you were coming on the same holiday with us. Our flight departs at 7am :duh :rofl
Hi Shirley/Helen where are you going for your summer holiday?
Hi Danny, we're off to Kalamaki in Zante, Greek islands. Have you got anything booked up? :whoops :offtop
Hi Shirley,
No I havnt got anything booked as yet looking to go away in October and will be having a change thinking of going to Majorca. Have a lovely holiday in Kalamaki. Sorry :offtop

Danny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.