General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Do You Remember?
39 Posts
A little older than the quote on the vid! but can remember most, especially the music. Some great tracks there.
Something very wrong here, I remember them all :yikes :yikes
Margaret(madmum) :cheers
del949 wrote:
A little older than the quote on the vid! but can remember most, especially the music. Some great tracks there.

Me too- I think I would have added the Spice Girls somewhere in the video, from what I can remember the country was swept along with the Spice Girls fever- must admit that I liked Bros. :oops: and I bought my lads the chopper bikes, a Commodore, etc.

Mmm, If I made a video, it would be - Born in the 40s- Grew up in the 50s- Started work in the 60s.

Sanji
Looked at it last night. I also remember a lot of them rather worryingly may of them feel quite recent, a sure sign of getting old. :rofl
I remember all the tracks but not all of the toys - so am definitely old :rofl
I recognise quite a few and also remember Bros - but one of my first 'loves' was Osmonds and Bay City Rollers .... i remember the posters on my wall too ... all those teeth of the Osmonds :D
Nope, don't remember any of them.

:shush
I can remember a fair few of them but cant remember why I came upstairs !!
@ Pippy
Someone is telling porkie pies :D

Sanji x
Sad thing is that I remember my daughter having some of those toys and playing that music!

I need to go a lot further back to get to my childhood! :(
just the same for me sanji
madmum :rofl
A few memories there. I had a viewmaster. I was like magic. I could see 3d stills of my favourite movies.
Happy Days- loved the Fonz :D
Dusty Bin- the worst prize clues ever :rofl
Just looked on an IPad and the embed does not show up. Nothing new there. ;)
OMG im getting old I remember them all :rofl
I had to use the quote button to see the embed code, then copy and paste it into my browser in order to run it on an IPad.

I enjoyed that, brought back a lot of memories, I remember them all. Obviously posted by a Brit, there were some notable absences like Slade and Wizzard. Did I blink and miss Rubik's cube?

As an aside, how long has YouTube had no stop or pause button?
Frank,Just tried three clips on Utube and all had stop & pause
It must be an IPad thing then. Thanks. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.