Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Don Hill Hotel
6 Posts
Welcome to HT daffodil2.
Unfortunately we do not have any reviews on this hotel although I have asked admin to add it, just incase!
Fiona
Thanks for that, looking forward to some replies(hopefully)
Daffodil2
:lol:
Have stayed at the Don Hill - only about 20 rooms, small swimming pool friendly staff and the food is O.K., quiet location, top end of Candolim by the Kingfisher Villa, bar stays open as long as you stay drinking - one tip though watch your bar bills as they seem to like to produce ones from "a few days ago" that you cannot remember having but pay anyway - I know a few couples that have been done like that.
Hi

Stayed at Don Hill in Jan 04. Slightly out of main drag of Candolim, as lockieman says next to Kingfisher villa, but not too far to warrant a tuc-tuc. Basic and simple (ie typical Goa 2 star) but clean. Staff were very friendly. Didn't eat there but others that did had only good things to say. Pool is small but perfect for a quick dip to cool off after after walking back from the beach.

Happy New Year

Sian
Thanks all of your for replies
Decided against don hill and now going to the victor exotica in March 06. Had a better deal, also flying from Birmingham.
Can't wait!!
Thanks again
Daffodil :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.