Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Cardiff Lad, we fly out on wednesday and i cant wait! so i know how you are feeling! still have to buy holiday clothes and do all the washing and ironing all weekend roll on next week :D
I've already done it all Gunngirl. Just got to get through my last 5 days of work.

Over the weekend i'll be packing things that don't need ironing.

Great stuff. :lol:
Still 16 sleeps to go for me :( - I've got all my stuff ready to go in the case but cant pack just yet :shock:
I really feel like a traitor here.... off to Kos next Thus 8th (June) and gritting my teeth :bhead

Holiday was booked for my grandaughter (6), who then decided at Xmas she didn't want to go :bhead :bhead :bhead

Soooooo instead of having an extra holiday in my beloved Cyprus we are traipsing off to Greece....... don't know whether to laugh or cry :cry: :lol:

Janet
Have a great time all you lucky people flying out in days :lol:

I've got to wait till mid September :(

Jinty I understand exactly how you feel, I be totally hacked off too.

There's always next year or Christmas :wink:
9 days for me too till i fly out to nappa just wish the right tickets would arrive now they sent 2 sets and both are wrong lol

dont think thomas cook no what there doing
Still 39 days for us but counting every second - Paphos here we come.

Trish
Hi reeves2k2 :wave i have had probs with tomas cook too. have spent 5 weeks trying to get a gluten free meal on the flight still havent had a reply so looks like ill be going hungary :( xx
yeah it must just be this year because i have had no probs with them before but dont have the special meal

its just this year with the ticket mix up they sent the first out then 2 wekks later got some more with an alternative flight as the original had been canceled and the tickets they sent had a total different flight number on so i rang and they said i would recieve some new ones but 9 days left with 2 sats and sun they still not arrived so im getting slightly worried

all other previous experiences with them have been good how about you?
2 sleeps for us (protaras )

gail
Off 2 protaras on wednesday, cant come too soon, cant wait to get some sun, relax and have a few drinks
Hi reeves2k2, never gone with Thomas cook before so cant comment, we booked the holiday through first choice but are flying with thomas cook so fingers crossed it will be a nice flight :D

chelseagirl958 - im off to protaras on wednesday too! off to brilliant apartments from stansted- you? :D
:roll: Well Ive been with Thomas Cook a few times when Ive gone abroad........ and I must say that Ive never had a problem with them :oops: ..we are going with them again this year when we go back to Protaras (46 days and counting :hyper ) and we have already got two Vegetarian meals booked........ they are actually down on our booking Invoice.

........ Cardiff Lad......... I bet you are sooooooo excited now!!!

:lol: :wink:
I'm on 8 days to go, 4 working days. I can't believe how close I am now.

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. :lol:
:hyper :pele :hyper :pele :hyper :pele

.........Sooooooo......... you feel a LITTLE excited then CL :wink: :lol:
Just a little Cookie.

It's so close I can nearly touch it now.
I am so jealous, I have to wait until September!
Dont worry when I get back on the 25th i'll have to wait until September as well.
Only 15 more sleeps now for me but its going way too slow :( This weather makes me want to be by the pool with a nice glass of Keo!

Just off up town for my last couple of bits and I'm all sorted and counting down!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.