Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Nogbert ;)

Not been to Dreams, but would love to read your opinion or a review of the hotel when when you get back.

I have been to Sharm 4 times though and would say that for a week or two of reliable winter sunshine and a bit of R&R it's hard to beat - so much so that I am thinking about booking for a 5th time, just need to settle on a hotel, as we like to try different ones each time.

The weather should be great during the day, but you will probably lose the sun at about 5pm this time of the year, you can just go and make use of the AI bar if you are AI. If you venture out of an evening it may be a little breezy so perhaps take one long sleeved top just incase. Also you might find the sea warmer than pools at this time of year, although most hotels have at least one heated pool.

If you want to buy things you tend to need to barter for them, even taxis.

Have a great holiday.

Doe :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.