Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
tish tosh please past a link to the articles concernd, we cannot publish this info without sorce link

wizard
Wizard,
This is the link to an article on the 22nd August. Today's doesn't seem to be on their website.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2007/08/22/newsstory10167531t0.asp
HT got a mention :D

Is it possible she actually took the E Coli over there with her like it suggests?
hi, it could possible she has taken it over there with her as the ecoli symptoms can start up to 7 dayreak.s after eating contaminated food & this can last for 2 to 5 days, so there is a possiblity it has been taken over there. Also i believe there has been problems in Scotland with a certain high street supermarket -where there has been an ecoli outbreak. :!:

this is just my opinion though !
:wink:
Curlylocksm
So 4 people have contracted the bug this year from Marmaris.

Or did I read it wrong.

I have been back in the UK for a while myself and I can't stop Shit**ng.

Is it the water here? Is it the AIR HERE and if so is there any one I can claim off :roll: :roll: :roll:
Sorry, but what was the point of that last post from JT?
Was it that anyone can catch a 'bug' anywhere? But that's a bit different to E-coli, if it's confirmed.
E - coli is nasty i feel for anyone who has to suffer that, i havent heard anything here about it which is unusal. will keep my ears open for any info.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.