Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Easyjet
10 Posts
Helene

As you drive past the terminals it is the second one you come to ...... not sure if it is T1 or T2 though.
Hi,

It is Gatwick North for Sharm, I think Easyjet are gradually moving all their flights over to the North terminal.

Deb.
Helene, it would make it easier if we knew which airport you're asking about. :rofl

I take it it's not Gatwick you're asking about as those are North and South (but it's North, just in case).
If it's Sharm, then it'll be the new terminal. Well, it was last month.
Any other airport, then it's :que
Hi,
Sorry didnt make myself clear.

I know I fly from the North Terminal at Gatwick, but it was Sharm I was asking about. When I flew XL and other carriers, it was always Terminal 2, when returning in September by Easyjet when I got stranded by XL, it was Terminal 1 (with the Burger King upstairs). I just didnt want to go to the wrong termainl as its a pain dragging your suitcases across the paths (which I have done twice).

I did ring Easyjet yesterday and after holding on a premium line for about 10 minutes, they came back and told me they didnt know and to try and find out online!
Helene, when Wendy went with Easyjet last month, it was the new terminal (both times)
Helene

Ignore my input - I had mistaken the terminal with out XL flight, I do not have a clue about Easyjet.

Sorry

Nicki
Thanks John,

Guess I will go to the same terminal as I did last time and keep my fingers crossed.

Helen
Does anyone know when they will fly to Sharm or Hurghada from Manchester. I thought it started October but cant find out more!!! Thanks
Hi yes Easyjet fly into Terminal 1 the new terminal.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.