Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hello there:

Well, I went to Barcelona last year and stayed in Gothic Point Hostal. Have a look at their website: http://www.equity-point.com/

It is targeted for young people: a lot of colors, posters, TV room, a good staff, organized activities. It is so close to the real heart of the city..

Enjoy!
I agree with Goya..

Some years ago I went to Gothic Point and we really liked it. Recently, some friends stayed there and gave me goods reviews about it. Try to check their web, you can check some photos, the prices and make reservations from there..

Bye
Go to Sea Point Hostel!!!.. The place is great, the people is really friendly and open. The staff is really helpful: i.e. my Spanish is not very good and I lost my flight, they help me calling the airline and arrange my next flight... Besides this experience, I had a great time in Barcelona and I'm very grateful with this people.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.