Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I havent stayed here but have walked past it a few times.
Its right at the back of the old village in Icmeler and gets excellent reviews.
There is a 24 hour super market nearby and a lovely restaurant Tommys which serves gorgeous food
booker,

You may find members reviews of the Eden Gardens useful.

Darren
i did look but no reviews for last 3 years.
If anyone has stayed here recently would you please add your review via Dazbo's link.

Many thanks :sun2
the eden garden are well recommended on icmeler online we have known the family for many years are they are lovely people met them many years ago when they worked in marmaris but have never stayed at the eden but traveled from gumbet one to catch up and visited the edento see them you wont be dissapointed momma food is lovley
oops posted twice have never stayed at the eden but the apartments are well recomended on icmeler online the family are really lovely people met them 14 years ago when the ran the food side of a hotel in marmaris keep in touch now and again visited the the one year when we traveled over from gumbet to see old friends in marmaris and icmeler and the eden looks nice mommas food is good the only downside is the location a little way out of icmeler but theres a good dolmus service nearby and tommys bar is close by we have stayed up in that area and never found the lacation a problem its a nice walk if you like walking plenty plces on the way to stop for refreshment we now go all inclusive otherwise we would defernetly stop at the eden
Eden gardens is No 1 on TA for Speciality accommodations and there are lots of very recent excellent reviews and photos.
There is someone who has been going for 14 years. :tup
happy days booked today for 21st may next year, Monarch announce they are now flying from leeds/bradford and got a great deal for 4 adults in 2 apartments, will now do my wifes head in cos i am now on countdown.
Have you seen the reviews on TA?
I have read they have the biggest TV screen in Icmeler!
Good for when theres sport on. :tup
I havent booked for September yet so must look for next year as it seems to be cheaper booking early. :sun2
stayed here last october for a week . lovely family running the business, good accommodation with clean rooms. The only downside for me was the distance into town, but you can get a dolmus from over the road by Tommys. Very relaxed, chilled out , apartments.
Hi Chris my typing speed is so slow that submitting a review would take me forever. However I will try and find a couple of hours this weekend before I return to Icmeler on monday.
Hi Petefin, we've stopped for last 3 years at the Julian forest which is further back, so gunna be great to be a little closer lol, thanks for your input.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.