Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Yes, they've changed our flights from Edinburgh to Dalaman on May 27 too.
Funny you should say this as I was checking on Edinburgh website today and I couldn't find our flight.....Im booked with onur air through Hays Travel and invoiced with Holidays4u. Is it worth contacting Hays travel do you think, I haven't heard anything yet :think But I did have my suspicions today when I couldn't find it listed.
greenshoes

Could it be because that particular flight is full and isnt showing because there's no availability??
We are booked on an Edinburgh flight too
Just contacted travel agent, the flight time has been changed. Apparently Onur air have changed their flight timetable with some flights affected more than others. At present it is only our outward flight that has been changed by a couple hours. It has been moved forward which is actually better for us but travel agent said they haven't contacted customers until Onur air are 100% sure they wont change it again. So once Onur air are sure, I will get writtin confirmation of the exact times!
greenshoes

Which flight are you on from Edinburgh?
Dep.OHY 4152 29-JUN-10 23:10 EDINBURGH arrives 05:25 DALAMAN

It is now going at 20.50 and arriving at Dalaman at 3.00 (I cant remember exact time but its just after 3am it lands) Turkish time
Thanks greenshoes

Its not my flight but I will wait and see if any changes!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.