Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
I coudnt log in earlier today
I thought someone was trying to tell me something :lol:
Had to log in 5 times yesterday and even though I had the correct username and password...the system kept trying to reject it.

No problems today after I had stopped trying to access holiday-truth.com ...which was down this morning and now have http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk added to my favourites.

You can't keep me out :rofl

SanJi x
sanji wrote:
You can't keep me out

No, but it doesn't stop us trying :wink :rofl
David :wave
This problem has now been rectified and members are again able to change their profile.

New members who wish to register should also not experience any problems anymore.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

-Unstickified -

Mark :D
Awww Sanji

Glynis, you have no idea what I have to put up with from him :roll:

David :kiss :rofl

SanJi
It happened again last night....
I was logged in, navigating the board between 10-30pm - Midnight (sorry didn't notice the exact time) and the system threw me out.

Same thing happened...tried to log back in and the system kept saying I had put the wrong password in....the password automatically inserted itself in the box(encripted).
Would have none of it. :roll: ..so I manually re-entered the password and up pops a grey box wanting to know if I wanted to keep the password because it was different from the one in HT's data bank.....

The password is/was not different from the one already in the system, so I just closed the window(box) down....and it logged me in. :shrug

Sanji x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.