Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I take it no one from this forum went then
Certainly looks that way but I'm sure someone went.
I didn't go myself but reorts are that the concert itself was brilliant but the organisation took a bit to be desired.
Hey rumbaliz
I went to the concert in tenerife. Got to say it was really good. there was no organisation but once we got into the grounds it was spectacular. was a great way to end a nice week holiday there. it did say on the back of the tickets that no cameras etc were allowed so i didn't even take my phone to take a few pictures or videos recordings. thats one of the reasons im on here actually. i was wondering if anyone knows if there is a dvd or any good video/photo footage from the concert. seen all the stuff on youtube and got to say that it aint that good. i have taken the photos from the official web page but i would love to get some good quality video footage of it as it would be a great way to remember a great night.

my email address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(just remove the - had to put those in as i didnt know if it would be classed as span an no one see my message at all)

a replay would be much appreciated. :):)

thanks for all your time
wayne
  • Edited by David 2008-01-28 23:47:48
    Email address removed as per Terms & Conditions. The PM facility should be used for any off-forum contact.
I have to say the organisation was a total shambles, we couldn't get a view of the stage for the crowds and we left very early on, went down to Del Duque beach and had great night watching Ged Roberts doing his thing.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.