Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Try this link, vg, english owned and english chef, read the reviews there is 3 pages.

http://www.canaryforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=40979#post40979
hi....CHURCHHILLS...english owned..spotless...good food...very fair prices. in the bottom commercial center. :) :)good staff, cant do enough for you.
Have to agree Churchills is fantastic, superb food, and the staff are amazing, so friendly and courteous. In the Commercial Centre and the Europa Centre there are loads of lovely restaurants, you only have to find the ones that are busy every night to find the good ones, they dont have to be English owned to be clean and good.
does churchhills know how to cook a steak 'well done' english style ???
My husband had a lovely steak in there, cooked to perfection, and boy he does love his steaks!
:P yes, i too had a great steak there,,,,,,,,,,you can get a good steak in most eateries in puerto rico (the pepper sauce is lovely too)!!
thankyou guys good feed back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've not been since 2002 but went 2 years on the trot and Bubbleys (NOT Bubbles) in the main CC (used to be in the Europa) is superb, best steak I've ever had and service is excellent, not cheap though... :tup

-Angela-
my kids are fussy and will only eat english food.
hi eden...you will get any food that you get in the UK easily, pizza..fish and chips...burgers...macdonalds...beans on toast...anything and everything for kids. :) 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.