Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
weve stayed in june many times and again in july this year(school hols)so i would presume august might be the same,it was busy in july but in a good way,there was lots of life in the place.no problem in restaurants or bars,although we tended to go out at half 7-8 o clock(due to grandad being with us).managed to get a bed on the beach every day.we have stayed at the es cane twice,but this year stayed at the es cana appartments over the road,and i was well impressed,really liked them.At the es cane appartments,if you e mail justine on reception and request the end appartment over the shop,you will not get any noise from charlies. mo.
just back today the weather was really warm and it was not that busy we were in the parasio beach hotel it was just nice for a family holiday there was still everything to do every resturant was open and the train is on ,the boat trips everything charlies had there entertainment on every night and so did everywhere else but again it was very warm some days was in the 90's the bull bar has everthing for the kids they are keep well entertained if you have them that is .we were in an adult only hotel as the kids go there own now.
hope this helps and aug was actually cheaper than june for us anyway :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.