Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Also see http://www.flybe.com/news/0805/09.htm if you have a ticket on an route to England, it has a better explanation of how to exchange tickets.
I've never heard of them. I wonder how many others haven't? Maybe thats why they failed?
I take it they are not what used to be known as just Manx Airlines?
No Manx are still going (actually they are now Manx2, I think they had their own problems a while back!). Manx are rescuing passengers with tickets on the Belfast route.

Euromanx seemed an odd setup - their routes shadowed services run by established airlines which was never going to be an easy way to start a business! One of the reasons given for closing down is the lack of passengers, maybe they should have put more thought into the routes.

Don't know who owned them, saw one of their planes at Manchester last month and it was registered in Austria (possibly just the home base of a leasing company).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.