Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
evenings
5 Posts
turtle bar on the beach is where we watch the football - get your kebabs delivered from next door!!!!!!
dont know about Marmaris for football..but th weather is chilly at the moment..and even if it was warmer during the day..for evenings in may you still need something to keep the chill out.
Chilly? What is the temp in the evenings? In France the other day it was very warm during the evening, a light cardigan was ok and we dined outside. In UK last night I needed the window open all night. It could be that those who live in Turkey find it cooler than us visitors from cooler climates! A friend who has just returned from Turkey couldn't tell me the actual temp but said she was able to sit outside with just a light cardigan and only needed a sheet at night on the bed.
Hi I returned from Belek on Sunday and yes the evenings were definately on the chilly side. None of the outside restaurants were in use. I'd say the temperate was similar to the UK at night. The sun is hot during the day but sometimes it was a bit cool in the shade or the wind. It was warming up though but I'd take a fleece to be on the safe side. I had holey cardigan which was not that warm.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.