Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Speaking as a parent with 2 grown up sons, my advice on trips with tinies is...don't bother!!!!

They won't enjoy the travelling, heat, different mealtimes etc. so just let them play on the beach or in the pool and enjoy it. They'll be much happier there. What resort are you going to?

And believe me - they'll soon grow up and you'll wonder where the time went! :)
Hi
We go to Santa Ponsa on Saturday and would like to book our trips with a local agent. Can anyone tell me where I can find one in Santa Ponsa. Ans what are the best trips to do.
Thanks
Anne
Hi off to alcudia in 8 wks any one know any good days out apart from waterparks and pirates thought i see a link to a company called no frills but cannot seem to find it looking for family things to do but want to avoid the safari ride sounds like a knackers yard.any one who can help please
get in contact with mewouldnot mind a boat trip and that sort of thing.
cheers
gameboy <aka stephen>
Stephen

The link you are looking for is http://www.nofrills-excursions.com They are based in Alcudia and do a variety of excursions. Boat trips, e.g. around the bays of Alcudia and Pollensa, these can be got at the main promenade in the port area or at some other points along the coast, e.g. by Sunwing resort.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.