Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
F A Cup Final
9 Posts
Becky. I should imagine it will be on in nearly every bar in Turkey !! We have got our flight home that day so hope its finished in time to get my son out of the bar and on to the coach !!
Hi Becky67 :) ,
If it's on Sky - there will be loads of places showing it. If not - the Turks are very resourceful and I would be suprised if you can't find a Bar showing it .
Come on you Blues :tup

Toffeemen
Becky, Just look out for the blackboards outside the bars, i'm certain you will be spoilt for choice. Good luck to the Toffees.

Les
Football mad nation. They show all sorts of games just to get the punters in. It will be on all over the place after all it is the most famous cup in the world!

P.s u got lucky in the shoot out :( Berba the donkey.
I will guarantee it will be on 4 u m8. Hope it all doesn't end in :cry lol from the red half of the City. Good luck.
Any suggestions for a bar with good atmosphere in Marmaris to watch the footy, used to watch it in Faros bar but im sure I have read its not there anymore. Thanks
faros bar is open and totally revamped.... They were putting in huge teles all around the place when i was last there.
chelsea boy wrote:
faros bar is open and totally revamped.... They were putting in huge teles all around the place when i was last there.

Thanks Chelsea Boy thats good to know, we are flyng 2 weeks tomorrow and check your weather reports everyday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.